A genetic genius' invention can save the life most important to him or destroy the entire country.
Kamal Burman is the most prolific and brilliant geneticist in medical history. He has developed the ability to clone a human and produce a mature copy in as little as six months without side-effects or deformities. Even though Kamal's intent is to use this technological breakthrough to save the life of his ailing younger sister, Vasa, his financial backing has come from investors who demand that his research take a more sinister direction.
Kamal must find a way to save his sister and keep his cloning methods out of the wrong hands, all while uncovering the true intentions of his financial supports.
From T. L. Curtis (Feign and Show Her) comes another thrilling story you won't be able to put down until the very last word.
- Reserve Orders get a heavily reduced price (versus $14.99 on release day).
- A great option for bloggers, book reviewers, and news contributors who want to have a review ready by the general launch date.
- Launch planned for Spring 2018.
- More updates and images will be available as the launch date draws near.
- Reserve copy customers will receive a paper purchase receipt via postal mail now and will receive their print copy of The Genician 30 - 15 days before the general book launch date.
- Character names and plot specifics subject to change during the final revision process.
- All sales are final: No refunds will be given, per the Volo Press terms and conditions.