Tuesday nights at 8:30 p.m. (EST)
Online meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/765240101
Password: Will receive after purchase.
This 30-minute webinar hosted by 3-time self-published author T. L. Curtis will give you the basic information you need to start understanding how self-publishing works and whether or not it's a good fit for your writing career goals. Once you have the basic knowledge, you can make a decision about whether or not you would like to begin publishing your own work. Information discussed during this course includes:
- A definition of self-publishing
- The benefits of self-publishing
- The benefits of third-party publishing (a.k.a. Traditional Publishing)
- The problems with self-publishing
- The problems with third-party publishing
- Important ideas to accept related to being an independent, self-published author
After you have taken this course and asked some questions, you should be able to make a more educated decision about whether or not you want to get started with self-publishing. You are invited to take the Self-Publishing 201: Getting Started course as well. SP 201 will assume that you have either already taken SP 101, or already have a clear understanding of what self-publishing is all about.
- After purchase, you will receive a link to the online meeting room and the password to get in.
- Limit of 10 attendees per webinar in order to facilitate a reasonable amount of time for questions to be asked and answered.
- You can access meeting via online video or telephone, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Start time is 8:30 p.m. EST.
- 20 - 25 minutes of lecture with 5 - 10 minutes of Q and A.
- Fee provides entry to 1 webinar and a full answer to one post-meeting follow-up question via email.
- Profanity will likely be used because that's just how I speak.
- If you miss one session, email me and I'll make sure to reserve you a spot for the next available session.
- If you miss your original session AND your make-up session, you will have to purchase access again.
- All fees paid are non-refundable.